Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You tend to jump in and try to fix any tough situation for friends in need
- You've been told that you're "too sensitive" or "too much" (or both!)
- You struggle to say "NO" or speak up for your own needs
- You often take even the littlest slights personally
- You think "If I don't do it, then who will?"
- You assume others are angry at you
On the outside, you are:
Reliable, motivated, helpful, organized, loyal, polite, productive, caring, attentive, and understanding
But on the inside, you are:
Self-critical, lost, seeking validation, burnt-out, lonely, resentful, have a negative self-image/self-worth, and lack boundaries