I’m no different from the clients I see. Like everyone else, I'm very human. I've been through both wonderful and difficult experiences that have shaped who I am and how I help others.
My life experiences are what lead me to become the therapist that I am today.
Helping People Is What I Look Forward To Every Day
I love helping people become healthier and more empowered and witnessing them achieve more fulfilling lives. The most rewarding aspect of my work is seeing a person walk away lighter, freer, and excited about their life. I use a holistic approach and work with my clients to support all aspects of the self - mind, body, and spirit.
I have a natural ability to:
- Uncover what's under the surface.
- Help my clients identify what they are feeling.
- Accept and respect all people for who they are.
- Collaborate with clients to set goals and determine how to reach them.
Our Sessions Are Focused On You
Sessions will provide you with the space to feel safe and be understood and heard.
It's important to me to provide a non-judgemental haven where you can be yourself. There isn't a "one size fits all" approach to mental health therapy. Our sessions will fit your specific needs, interests, and concerns.
My Professional Background
I have spent most of my adult life helping clients through holistic wellness. My background as a massage therapist and yoga teacher greatly informs my unique style of therapy.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of Northern Colorado
- Certified Health & Life Coach, The Health Coach Institute
- Licensed Massage Therapist 800 hr, Rocky Mountain School of Healing Arts
- Registered Yoga Teacher 300 hr
- Certified Birth Doula
- B.A. Fine Art & Human Development, Prescott College
Let’s Discover How I Can Help
Start feeling stronger and more secure with yourself and in your relationships. I will have your back, support, and challenge you as you embark on this life-changing journey. Reach out to schedule your free phone consultation to see if we are a good fit.
Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm here for you.